photo Header_zps11b14c46.png

June 21, 2013

Dinner Date ~ Appareled Abode

This week's Appareled Abode is one I found a lot of fun.  I find designing fun all the time but this was especially fun because I was thinking I wanted to do a dinner date ensemble and decor, even if the dinner date is a fancy one in your own home. Those are sometimes the best ones!

I love the mixture of creams and golds with a pop of yellow. Very calm with a little unexpected of happy!  Of course you have to mix in a little texture.

This color scheme compliments all skin tones and with just a little candlelight the room would be radiant. Who doesn't look good in candle light? Even Jerry Seinfeld's "two faced" girlfriend could pull it off well! (Seinfeld fans will understand).


Dinner Date Apparel:




Dinner Date Abode:



Where to get the look:

Apparel: DRESS | SHOES | CLUTCH | BRACELETS | WATCH | EARRINGS



First off I must state that I am obsessed with the shoes and they are on my wish list. Read that D? I would accept them for my birthday, Christmas (bday & Christmas combined) just because.  I digress....

In apparel design I mixed a bit  of high end and low end pieces. The room is a little more high end than low with all the pieces from Arteriors but their pieces never disappoint. (Little designer secret....Home Goods will randomly have some of their last season items so there is another excuse for you to make your weekly visit.) This room can easily be recreated with less expensive furniture and still get the same look. I have seen a table very similar to this at Jordan's furniture just last week. 


Every Friday I have a new Appareled Abode segment so make sure to check back! 
If you have a suggestion for an outfit or room you would like to see my create feel free to send me a message! 

Have a great weekend everyone!

XO,

1 comment:

  1. Oooo I would totally wear this to a dinner date. Nice!

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete